In March 2019 Property Management changed in many ways and this also includes how investors view property ownership and the process of selling a tenanted property. This session has been created to educate Property Managers, Sales Agents and Directors on the new processes to enable better communication and a smoother selling process.
What we will cover:
- The effect of rising interest rates
- What are the rules and processes about selling a tenanted property
- What is a notice of intention to sell form and who should complete it?
- What is the prescribed compensation for sales inspections?
- Rules about entering a property for inspections
- When can we serve a notice to vacate for sales and what is the process
- What Residential Rental Providers need to disclose at the start of a tenancy
- What are rental minimum standards
- What changes can Renters make to a property with or without consent
- What are the safety check implications for gas, electrical and smoke alarms
- What is the rental non-compliance register
We will require cameras and microphones to be on throughout this session and there will be open discussion and Q&A at the end of the session.
We will provide a detailed presentation at the end of the session which can be used as a resource guide.
This session is suitable for all levels of real estate experience.
Event bookings are processed online via credit-card through a third-party system, “Trybooking”. Please note that American Express payments will incur a 1.1% surcharge.
Once your booking is complete, Trybooking will confirm your payment with a link to a tax invoice. Trybooking will also send some information from Mitchell PT, however, if you do not receive this email, please check your junk or spam email folders.
For any questions related to bookings, please contact us directly.
- Tuesday 5th April | 10:15am to 2:30pm
- Kew Golf Club – 120 Belford Road, Kew East
- $149.00 per person, including morning tea and lunch
- 10% discount for bookings of 3 or more attendees
- Bookings close at 5pm on Friday 1st April
- Maximum capacity is 80 attendees