Everything your Sales team need to know about Property Management
In March 2021 Property Management changed in many ways and this also includes how investors view property ownership and the process of selling a tenanted property. This session has been created to educate Property Managers, Sales Agents and Directors on the new processes to enable better communication and a smoother selling process.
What we will cover:
- The effect of rising interest rates
- What are the rules and processes about selling a tenanted property
- What is a notice of intention to sell form and who should complete it?
- What is the prescribed compensation for sales inspections?
- Rules about entering a property for inspections
- When can we serve a notice to vacate for sales and what is the process
- What Residential Rental Providers need to disclose at the start of a tenancy
- What are rental minimum standards
- What changes can Renters make to a property with or without consent
- What are the safety check implications for gas, electrical and smoke alarms
- What is the rental non-compliance register
We will require cameras and microphones to be on throughout this session and there will be open discussion and Q&A at the end of the session.
We will provide a detailed presentation at the end of the session which can be used as a resource guide.
This session is suitable for sales agents & property managers of all levels of experience.
The session is also available on demand as it has been recorded. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase/view (cost is $89.00)
CPD for VIC – Any activity that members undertake outside the REIV can be considered for CPD hours by lodging via the member portal. Simply login to your member account via https://members.reiv.com.au/ and record your CPD activity under the Manage Your CPD tile. Please submit evidence of the completed activity. Allocation of hours will be at the discretion of the REIV. No fees apply.
To book into this event please email email@example.com with the name and email address of the attendee. We will then send you an invoice and book you into the event.
Please note: The ticket price is per attendee and you will be required to have your microphones and cameras on to attend the session.
For any questions related to bookings, please contact us directly.
Online via Zoom
- Wednesday 21st June | 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- $89.00 per person inc GST
- Cameras & microphones will need to be on to attend this session
- Bookings close at 5pm on Friday 16th May
- Maximum capacity is 20 attendees
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book into this session
- Session is also available on demand as a recording. Please email email@example.com to purchase.