In the last few years Property Management has gone through some massive changes. Starting with the changes to the legislation and regulations and then COVID-19 being thrown into the mix as well. As a result the way we deal with clients and manage our properties has changed. This session will guide you through how to effectively manage tenancies and your clients in today’s climate.
We will work through the life cycle of a tenancy and look at ways we can improve our technology, documentation, compliance, risk management and service to our clients.
- Look at some of the major areas of change in the Residential Tenancies Act and the Regulations
- Look at compliance obligations with minimum standards, disclosure statements, safety checks & how to ensure you follow correct processes and educate your clients along the way
- Run through the life cycle of a tenancy and highlight risks and areas of improvement
- Learn how to correctly set up a RRP & Renter file
- Discuss what areas agencies usually do not do well which can pose a huge risk to the OIEC
- Learn how to be the best PM and run the best portfolio/department out there!
Who should attend
This training is for anyone working in Property Management and it will suit all levels of experience.
Event bookings are processed online via a third party booking system, EventBrite. Some credit card payments might incur additional fees. Refunds will be given up to 7 days before the event, however no refunds can be given after this time. Tickets can be transferred to someone else at no cost any time via email.
Once your booking is complete, EventBrite will send you a confirmation email, if you don’t receive it please check your junk email folder.
For any questions related to bookings, please contact Jarrah via email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday 16th May | 10:15am to 2:30pm
- Kew Golf Club – 120 Belford Rd, Kew East
- $189.00 per person, including morning tea and lunch
- 10% Discount available for Mitchell PT Members
- Bookings close at 5pm on Friday 12th May
- Maximum capacity is 80 attendees