Property Management has changed significantly in the last few years and as a result so has VCAT. This brand-new session will run across various locations in 2023 and it will assist PM’s to have a more thorough understanding of VCAT and the way it works in today’s Property Management climate. Property Managers do need to have extensive knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act, the Regulations and VCAT to effectively manage properties. This session will give you the education and information to be across the changes and how this has affected VCAT determinations & outcomes.
- Gain a solid understanding of the Residential Tenancies Act and the Regulations
- Learn how to correctly serve notices & apply for hearings
- Suggested wording for notices & applications will be given to each attendee
- Learn about documentation and what is required for each notice
- Go through the different summary of proofs
- Learn about breach notices and how they work
- Learn how to effectively follow the arrears process
- Learn about depreciation in rental properties and how VCAT calculates it
- Learn how to enforce a monetary order after a VCAT hearing
- Learn about penalty units and how they work
- Learn where to find the relevant information so you can stay on top of the changes and educate your clients
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training is for anyone in property management and it will suit all levels of experience.
Please email email@example.com